Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tuesday, June 11

This morning we woke up to frost on the ground. Um, what?? We are in Africa, how is this happening?

Our schoolyard, with frost!



I went to the Day Care today (as I do every Tuesday) and they were all cute in their their scarves and hats and gloves, something that you would expect to see in Africa.





When I came back to school I got to play with one of our school volunteer's baby. Esther had found some children from our school wandering the streets today while she was doing some house visits, so she updated me on that and a prior case.

I watched grade 1 and 2 outside today until their older siblings got out of school, and then walked home with Magda, Mpilo, Thulani and Rachel. The Irish volunteers were back at the house and we talked outside (it was a lot warmer then) and then came inside and ate ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment